Saturday, May 21, 2005

- When 2 Hearts Become 1 -


When I say I love you
I mean more then words can say.
Even though we are miles apart
I still love you with my heart.
Not a day goes by
you are not on my mind.


I remember your sparkling eyes
and your smiling face.
I just want to reach out
kiss your baby soft lips
hold you tight and feel your gentle touch.

Just your name sends shivers down my spine.
Whenever you need someone I will be there
and when you need your space
I'll give you room to breath.

No matter what I will be understanding
and get you exactly what you need.
When the nights seem cold and long think of me
I'm thinking... just remember all of my love.
Some nights seem so long and I cry myself to sleep.

But I always remind myself
you're coming back... that makes things all right.
I can hardly wait until I'm with you
so I can show you how I feel.

No matter what I'll be right here waiting for you.
Through good times and bad times
we can work things out.
I'm not going to give up on you,
your kind of love is not easy to find.

To you... MY FUTURE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home