Wednesday, June 15, 2005

- Almost There -

Wokay people... I'm back.. yah I know.. It was such a LONG BREAK! hmm feeling better now and packed with so many updates...

First thing first, I'm done with my contractor - Advantage! They've started with the renovation of our house.. been 2 weeks.. the promise was to be ready in 6 weeks times! Only God knows how excited I am right now... This house was designed based on the likings of my fiance and me! of coz' it gotta be our DREAM HOUSE! and I am pretty sure it will turn out nice! We've been going to our house very often than not.. just to make sure things are going smoothly! Can u imagine, my ayang can even drop by our house as early as 8am to see our house and haf his breakfast there??!! Dear.. I know u r excited... but maintain ar.. takkan sampai makan sorang sorang kat rumah kosong?!!

Next, my studies... I did ponteng class for once and hey, I dun feel bad about that coz I really think I deserve that break.. feeling more energise now and not to worry, things are done as promised!

Khursus Rumahtangga... jeng jeng jeng... people, my fiance and I are now certified couple to get married!!! ahhahah... u know what, for Muslims to get married, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK they haf to undergo the pre-marital course.. Kalau tidak, tak dapat surat nikah yang original.. ok ok... back to my Khursus.. of coz' I made many new friends there..some getting married in one month's time and some even getting married on the same day as me!!?? It was fun as everyone there has the common vision - to get married and lead a peaceful and blissful marriage life - Insya Allah. One interesting thing that I learnt there was prayers before you haf sex!!! woohooo... i din know that! But now I know!!! So people, jangan sembarang main jer... doa dulu! ;p

The Khursus is very beneficial and I gained a lot of knowledge from that course. Not only that, I got to know more things about my fiance... 6 years and I am still learning! There is always new things about him each day! He's simply sweet.. I tend to treasure him more since that course. Why so, coz' during the course, we were supposed to express some personal issues that we have never done before... and let our partners know it.. and that was when, I think I've got the best guy ever in this world!!! Thanks Honey...

Below, is one of the sketch that my fiance drew to express his dream future...




Ugly huh?! I think so too.. but the moment I got to know the meanings behind this picture, I was touched! Deeply touched! Ayang told me that this picture represents his future. See the 4 people there??!! That's my family... Us and our 2 kids. Where are we? in our home.. our new home.. our home that is undergoing "surgery" right now.. and the surroundings - are just similar to that of our new home...

He added that, he drew this picture once when he was much younger.. a dream family of his.. but not knowing who was the lucky girl back then... but now, I quote what he said... "That girl kat balcony tu isteri I. And now I tau siapa dia...she is you" and he smiled... Ketabooommmm... my heart leaped up high! Gosh... the feeling is undescribeable... Isn't that sweet??!! I am his DREAM. and I am his REALITY. I am his FUTURE!! Honey, if you were to read this.. I want you to know... that this girl down here appreciated every single thing that u did for me for the past 6 years and ... (the rest I'll say it to you myself...hehehe)


Ok ok... enuff about that, to all my friends who are getting married soon...(there's loads of you huh) all the very best to all of you.. and happy undergoing this phase that may only be experienced once in a lifetime.. Insya Allah... treasure your loved ones and enjoy the happy moments and heartaches... coz I AM! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home